We have been awarded the Eat Out Eat Well Gold Standard Award, which means our highly trained catering staff provide healthy eating options – increased fruit and vegetables and decreased fat, sugar and salt. We can cater for most specialised diets, for instance, vegetarians, coeliacs and guests with food allergies. All meals are freshly prepared on site. Please discuss any special dietary requirements with us at least 2 weeks ahead of your booking, to ensure that we have the information at our fingertips to cater for all your needs.
We can provide catering for meetings and conferences at any of our centres and on the Angel Blue. Please find below a sample menu:
- selection of baguettes, sandwiches or wraps
- mini sausages/chicken skewers
- savoury platter which can include cheese twists, Indian spinach/onion bahji etc
- smoked salmon or prawn selection
- crudités and dips
- pretzels and crisps
- fresh fruit
- muffins, cookies, homemade cakes and biscuits.
Self-catering is also available, however this needs to be individual packed lunches and not buffet style as we cannot provide serving dishes/spoons, plates, bowls or cutlery etc.